The beef industry is strongly represented in many areas by these organizations that together work toward our beef industry vision.
- The Iowa Cattlemen's Association is the membership organization of Iowa's beef industry. ICA conducts many membership programs, handles governmental issues, and works with the Iowa Beef Industry Council to develop the beef industry in Iowa.
- The National Cattlemen's Beef Association is a national organization representing America's beef producers.
- The Iowa Beef Center is your central contact point for programs and research releated to cattle production and the beef industry throughout Iowa.
- Cattlemen's Beef Board is the organization that oversees the national beef checkoff.
- There are several other organizations at work within the beef industry: